Elijah McGuire (ankle) cleared for Jets on Saturday
New York Jets running back Elijah McGuire (ankle) practiced in full Thursday and will play Week 15 versus the Houston Texans on Saturday.
Isaiah Crowell (toe) has been ruled out, so McGuire will lead the way for the Jets' backfield. He picked up 83 yards and a touchdown on 20 touches last Sunday. Trenton Cannon (toe) is questionable for Week 15.
Without yet accounting for Crowell's absence, models project McGuire for 10.9 touches and 8.0 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,400 on Saturday. He is currently the RB36 in numberFire's Week 15 fantasy rankings.
- Philadelphia's Nelson Agholor (knee) not practicing on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Houston's Will Fuller (hamstring) limited on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) not practicing on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Julio Jones (shoulder) limited for Falcons on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- New England's Julian Edelman (knee, shoulder) DNP on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) practicing in full for Steelers December 11th, 2019
- Browns' David Njoku (knee) limited at practice on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Odell Beckham reportedly wants out of Cleveland December 9th, 2019
- Browns' Odell Beckham Jr. reportedly playing with sports hernia December 8th, 2019
- Cleveland's David Njoku (wrist) activated from Injured Reserve on Saturday December 7th, 2019
- Cleveland's David Njoku (wrist) expects to play in Week 14's matchup against Bengals December 6th, 2019
- Baker Mayfield (hand) practicing fully for Browns December 4th, 2019