Bills' Chris Ivory (shoulder) inactive Sunday
Buffalo Bills running back Chris Ivory (shoulder) will not play versus the Detroit Lions in Week 15.
LeSean McCoy (hamstring) is also out, so the Bills will likely turn to Marcus Murphy for most of the backfield work. The Lions are 23rd in fantasy points allowed per game to opposing running backs.
Ivory is averaging 5.2 FanDuel points per game this season. He has 340 yards and 1 touchdown on 101 carries and 12 receptions (20 targets) for 159 scoreless yards.
- James Conner (ribs) active for Cardinals Monday January 17th, 2022
- Arizona's Rondale Moore (ankle) active for Monday's Wild Card matchup against Rams January 17th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo dealing with "slight" sprained shoulder January 17th, 2022
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (hamstring) active for Saturday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Emmanuel Sanders (knee) available for Bills on Saturday January 13th, 2022
- Emmanuel Sanders (knee) fully practices with Bills on Wednesday January 12th, 2022
- Buffalo's Emmanuel Sanders (knee) doubtful in Week 18 January 7th, 2022
- Bills' Emmanuel Sanders (knee) out for Week 17 January 2nd, 2022
- Emmanuel Sanders (knee) not expected to play in Bills' Week 17 contest January 2nd, 2022
- Buffalo's Emmanuel Sanders (knee) questionable in Week 17 December 31st, 2021