Chris Boswell is 'our kicker, ' Steelers say
Pittsburgh Steelers kicker Chris Boswell will remain in his current role, coach Mike Tomlin said.
Boswell missed a 32-yard field goal on Sunday in a win over the Patriots, giving him 7 misses on 18 attempts. To his credit, he did make a 48-yarder late in the game to increase the Steelers' lead.
He has made only 61.1% of his field goals, leaving Pittsburgh in range of being the first team to make less than 60% of its kicks since 2000, ESPN reports.
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Giovani Bernard "day-to-day" with a sprained MCL September 27th, 2021
- Rams "hopeful" Darrell Henderson (ribs) will return for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week September 27th, 2021
- Josh Gordon planning to sign with Chiefs September 27th, 2021
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster (ribs) considered day-to-day September 27th, 2021
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster (rib) ruled out for remainder of Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Diontae Johnson (knee) ruled out for Week 3's game against Bengals September 24th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Diontae Johnson (knee) remains sidelined on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Diontae Johnson (knee) DNP on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Ben Roethlisberger (chest) in pain, can play for Pittsburgh September 22nd, 2021