Bills stick Marcus Murphy (elbow) on injured reserve
The Buffalo Bills placed running back Marcus Murphy (elbow) on injured reserve, ending his season.
Murhpy dislocated his elbow in Week 15 while taking over as the Bills' lead back in place of LeSean McCoy (hamstring) and Chris Ivory (shoulder). If they are both ruled out again for Week 16 versus the New England Patriots, Keith Ford is the next man up in Buffalo's backfield. The Bills signed Victor Bolden in a corresponding roster move.
Murphy rushed 52 times for 250 yards and caught 11 passes for 26 yards on 19 targets in 11 games (one start) this season.
- Miles Sanders (hip) logs full practice Thursday for Eagles September 29th, 2022
- AJ Dillon (knee) upgraded to full Thursday for Green Bay September 29th, 2022
- Update: Tua Tagovailoa (head, neck) will not return in Week 4 for Miami September 29th, 2022
- J.K. Dobbins (chest) a full participant in practice Thursday September 29th, 2022
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa stretchered off in Week 4 game September 29th, 2022
- Mecole Hardman (heel) limited for Chiefs on Thursday September 29th, 2022
- Christian McCaffrey (thigh) missing for Panthers again September 29th, 2022
- Carolina's Christian McCaffrey (quad) DNP on Wednesday September 28th, 2022
- Christian McCaffrey (ankle) good to go for Panthers September 23rd, 2022
- Carolina's Christian McCaffrey (ankle) limited during Thursday's practice September 22nd, 2022
- Christian McCaffrey (shin) not listed on Carolina's Week 1 injury report September 9th, 2022
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (shin) logs full practice on Thursday September 8th, 2022