Bills stick Marcus Murphy (elbow) on injured reserve
The Buffalo Bills placed running back Marcus Murphy (elbow) on injured reserve, ending his season.
Murhpy dislocated his elbow in Week 15 while taking over as the Bills' lead back in place of LeSean McCoy (hamstring) and Chris Ivory (shoulder). If they are both ruled out again for Week 16 versus the New England Patriots, Keith Ford is the next man up in Buffalo's backfield. The Bills signed Victor Bolden in a corresponding roster move.
Murphy rushed 52 times for 250 yards and caught 11 passes for 26 yards on 19 targets in 11 games (one start) this season.
- Giants' Nick Gates fractures leg in first quarter Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Pharaoh Brown (shoulder, ankle) DNP for Houston Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Steelers' Eric Ebron (hamstring) DNP Thursday September 16th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (groin) limited for Lions on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) limited for Jets Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Miami's Will Fuller (personal) absent on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Zane Gonzalez signs deal with Panthers Tuesday September 14th, 2021
- Christian McCaffrey racks up 187 all-purpose yards in Week 1 win September 12th, 2021
- Panthers claim running back Royce Freeman off waivers on Thursday September 2nd, 2021
- Robbie Anderson signs 2-year extension with Carolina August 24th, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey "hungry" and "ready to go" August 23rd, 2021
- Panthers' Robby Anderson (hamstring) misses practice on Wednesday August 18th, 2021