Lions' LeGarrette Blount (calf) questionable to play in Week 16
Detroit Lions running back LeGarrette Blount (calf) is questionable to play in Week 16 versus the Minnesota Vikings.
Blount was limited in practice with a calf injury but is likely available to play on Sunday. He has not been very effective though, rushing 35 times for 103 yards (2.9 YPC) in his last three games. Zach Zenner is starting to steal carries too as he posted back-to-back double-digit totes with Blount healthy.
Our models project Blount for 36.9 total yards on 10.3 touches for 4.9 FanDuel points on Sunday.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Rams trade Jared Goff, picks, to Lions for Matthew Stafford January 31st, 2021
- Lions trade Matthew Stafford to Rams for Jared Goff January 31st, 2021
- Rapoport: 'Expect a trade' involving Lions' Matthew Stafford before Super Bowl LV January 30th, 2021
- Lions "to begin discussing trade options" for Matthew Stafford January 24th, 2021
- Lions' Matthew Stafford (ankle, ribs, thumb) officially active for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Lions' Matthew Stafford (ankle, ribs, thumb) expected to play in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021