Jermaine Kearse (Achilles) out for Jets in Week 17
New York Jets wide receiver Jermaine Kearse will not play in the team's Week 17 game against the New England Patriots.
Kearse didn't practice all week, and he will now miss the team's season finale. With Quincy Enunwa also out, Sam Darnold will have little help from his receiving corps.
In 14 games this season, Kearse caught 37 passes for 371 yards and a touchdown.
- Saints' Drew Brees explodes for 6 touchdowns in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Green Bay's Aaron Jones accounts for 192 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Denver's Drew Lock throws 3 touchdowns in Week 14's upset over Houston December 8th, 2019
- Atlanta's Calvin Ridley (abdominal) ruled out for remainder of Week 14's game against Carolina December 8th, 2019
- Tampa Bay's Jameis Winston (hand) questionable to return in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Dolphins' Albert Wilson (head) questionable to return in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Lions' Matthew Stafford says back healing 'as it should' December 5th, 2019
- Kerryon Johnson (knee, IR) returns to Lions practice December 4th, 2019
- Matthew Stafford (back) remains week-to-week for Lions December 2nd, 2019
- T.J. Hockenson done for Lions in 2019 due to ankle injury December 2nd, 2019
- Lions send Jeff Driskel to IR, sign QB Kyle Sloter November 30th, 2019
- Lions' T.J. Hockenson (shoulder) active for Week 13's matchup against Chicago November 28th, 2019