Falcons' Matt Ryan projected to score fourth-most fantasy points in Week 17
Atlanta Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan is projected to throw for 334.95 yards with 2.55 touchdowns and 0.76 interceptions on Sunday against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Ryan has an attractive matchup against a Buccaneers defense that has allowed the fifth-most FanDuel points per game to opposing quarterbacks (20.4). The Falcons are 2-point road favorites with an implied team total of 27.
Our models project him to score 24.05 FanDuel points at a cost of $8,500.
- Tyler Lockett (leg) not expected to miss Seahawks games November 12th, 2019
- 49ers' Dante Pettis to keep seeing fewer opportunities November 12th, 2019
- George Kittle (knee) still day-to-day for 49ers November 12th, 2019
- Emmanuel Sanders (ribs) day-to-day for San Francisco November 12th, 2019
- Jets' Chris Herndon done for season with ribs injury November 12th, 2019
- Colts' Parris Campbell (hand) eyeing December return November 12th, 2019
- Atlanta's Austin Hooper (knee) diagnosed with MCL sprain November 11th, 2019
- Brian Hill has coaches confidence as Falcons lead back November 11th, 2019
- Austin Hooper (knee) to miss 'some time' for Atlanta November 11th, 2019
- Falcons' Devonta Freeman (foot) heading for MRI November 11th, 2019
- Matt Ryan throws 2 touchdowns in Falcons' upset win Sunday November 11th, 2019
- Julio Jones' 79 yards leads Falcons in upset over Saints November 11th, 2019