Cowboys' Cole Beasley (ankle) remains out Thursday
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Cole Beasley (ankle) did not practice Thursday.
Beasley may be headed for a game-time decision in Saturday's Divisional Round matchup with the Los Angeles Rams after sitting out practice all week. Tavon Austin or Noah Brown could see more work if Beasley is unable to play. He caught 3 passes on 3 targets for 28 yards in the Cowboys' Wild Card win over the Seattle Seahawks.
numberFire's models project Beasley for 3.9 targets and 5.2 FanDuel points, at a cost of $5,400, in the Divisional Round.
- Kenny Golladay (hip) limited for Giants on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Miles Sanders (chest) limited for Eagles Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP for Jets on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) ruled out for remainder of Week 3 September 23rd, 2021
- Damien Harris (finger) limited for Patriots on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited again for Colts Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Bills' Zack Moss officially active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Buffalo's Emmanuel Sanders (hamstring) fully practices on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Zack Moss praised by Bills for practice performance September 17th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Bills' Emmanuel Sanders (foot) active for Week 1 September 12th, 2021