Bucs' Cameron Brate (hip) has offseason surgery
Tampa Bay Buccaneers tight end Cameron Brate had arthroscopic surgery to repair a torn labrum in his hip.
His recovery time will reportedly be a "few months," as the team plans to "ease" him back into action during OTAs.
Brate caught 30 passes on 49 targets for 289 yards and 6 touchdowns in 201.
- Colts' Eric Ebron (ankle) active on Thursday Night Football in Week 12 November 21st, 2019
- Texans' Will Fuller (hamstring) active Thursday in Week 12 November 21st, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton (calf) active for Colts on Thursday in Week 12 November 21st, 2019
- Deebo Samuel (shoulder) expected to suit up Sunday for San Francisco November 21st, 2019
- Emmanuel Sanders (ribs) officially limited Thursday for 49ers November 21st, 2019
- George Kittle (knee) expected to return for 49ers Week 12 November 21st, 2019
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones route tree is growing heading into Week 11 November 13th, 2019
- Buccaneers' M.J. Stewart (knee) to miss 'possibly 3-4 weeks' November 13th, 2019
- Buccaneers make 2016 first-rounder Vernon Hargreaves walk plank November 12th, 2019
- Chris Godwin submits 74 yards as Buccaneers beat Cardinals November 11th, 2019
- Jameis Winston racks up 358 yards in Buccaneers' win on Sunday November 11th, 2019
- O.J. Howard (hamstring) not on Tampa Bays' final Week 10 injury report November 8th, 2019