Lions reportedly releasing Nevin Lawson
The Detroit Lions are releasing defensive back Nevin Lawson, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Lawson has spent his entire career in Detroit after being selected in the fourth round of the 2014 draft. The move saves the Lions $4.675 million against the cap. He worked in the slot last season.
Lawson was Pro Football Focus' 104th cover corner out of 123 qualifiers in 2018.
- Colts' Michael Pittman Jr. (ankle) expected to play Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- D'Wayne Eskridge (concussion) doubtful for Seahawks Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Elijah Mitchell "expected" to lead 49ers' backfield Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Rashaad Penny (calf) doubtful for Seahawks in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Rams' Sony Michel not guaranteed a larger role in Week 2 showdown with Colts September 18th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) ruled out for Week 2 September 18th, 2021
- Gruden: Raiders' Kenyan Drake not expected to have workhorse role after Josh Jacobs injury September 17th, 2021
- Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) ruled out for Raiders in Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe, ankle) logs another DNP on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Kenyan Drake gains 70 yards on 11 touches in Raiders debut September 14th, 2021