Redskins sign Landon Collins to six-year deal on Monday
The Washington Redskins and safety Landon Collins have agreed to a six-year $84 million dollar contract on Monday.
Collins will join his former division rival after signing a deal that will make him the highest-paid safety in the league. The massive contract guarantees 45 million for the first three seasons and will certainly set the market price for safeties this off-season.
In 12 games last season, Collins produced 96 tackles and one forced fumble.
- Devin Singletary (hamstring) practicing in full for Bills October 16th, 2019
- Chris Herndon (hamstring) considered week-to-week for Jets October 16th, 2019
- DeSean Jackson (abdomen) still on Eagles' sidelines October 16th, 2019
- Buccaneers' Jason Pierre-Paul (neck) resumes practicing October 16th, 2019
- Ryan Fitzpatrick stepping back in Dolphins' tank, Josh Rosen returning to bench October 16th, 2019
- Sammy Watkins (hamstring) still limited for Chiefs October 16th, 2019
- Washington's Alex Smith (leg) making progress October 16th, 2019
- Redskins' Chris Thompson (toe) could miss Week 7 October 16th, 2019
- Washington's Chris Thompson diagnosed with turf toe October 15th, 2019
- Washington's Adrian Peterson accumulates 136 scrimmage yards in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- Redskins' Chris Thompson projected for 4.7 receptions in Week 6 October 12th, 2019
- Redskins Terry McLaurin projected to see 7.8 targets in Week 6 October 12th, 2019