Jordan Hicks reportedly joining Cardinals
The Arizona Cardinals agreed to terms with linebacker Jordan Hicks, formerly of the Philadelphia Eagles, on a 4-year, $36 million contract, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Hicks nets $20 million guaranteed with the deal, per Rapoport. He's a premier player at his position when healthy, but the 2015 third-rounder has appeared in just 19 games over the past two seasons and 43-of-64 overall for his career. Hicks will be 27 in June.
Hicks recorded 90 tackles (61 solo), 3 sacks, and 5 pass deflections in 12 games last season.
- Derrick Henry dominates for 3 scores in Titans' comeback victory September 19th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski finds endzone twice in blowout victory September 19th, 2021
- Cooper Kupp goes for 163 yards, 2 touchdowns in Rams win September 19th, 2021
- Marquise Brown (ankle) active for Ravens Sunday night September 19th, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) ruled out of Week 3's game against Panthers September 19th, 2021
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson suffers knee injury during Week 2 loss to Raiders September 19th, 2021
- Kyler Murray scores 4 times in wild Cardinals win September 19th, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray expected to play "some snaps" against Chiefs on Friday August 18th, 2021
- Matt Carpenter hitting fifth for Cardinals on Saturday night August 14th, 2021
- Cardinals' Christian Kirk (undisclosed) back at practice Thursday August 5th, 2021
- Chase Edmonds reportedly the favorite to be Cardinals' featured back July 8th, 2021
- Cardinals' Rondale Moore excelling at "making the first guy miss" June 21st, 2021