Bengals list Adam Jones (foot) doubtful
Cincinnati Bengals cornerback Pacman Jones (foot) is listed as doubtful for Week 14 against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Jones covers the side of the field where Steelers' wide receiver Antonio Brown most often lines up. The Bengals will have to turn to some combination of rookies Josh Shaw and Troy Hill to replace Jones, who has been Cincy's top cornerback this year. In other Bengals secondary news, slot cornerback Leon Hall (back) was a full participant in Friday's practice but is listed as questionable. Free safety George Iloka (groin) was limited Friday and is also questionable.
The Bengals' defense ranks 13th in the NFL in Adjusted Defensive Passing Net Expected Points (NEP) per play through Week 13. This won't help them maintain that position.
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Drew Lock confirmed as Broncos' 2020 starter December 30th, 2019
- Courtland Sutton supplies 41 yards for Denver December 23rd, 2019
- Denver's Noah Fant (shoulder) active for Week 16's matchup against Detroit December 22nd, 2019
- Broncos' Noah Fant (shoulder) questionable for Week 16 December 20th, 2019
- Broncos' Drew Lock throws for 208 yards, 1 interception in loss Sunday December 16th, 2019
- Broncos' Noah Fant (shoulder) returns in Week 15 December 15th, 2019