Chiefs acquire Frank Clark from Seattle for picks
Seattle Seahawks defensive lineman Frank Clark has been traded to the Kansas City Chiefs in a large pick swap.
Clark, who was Seattle's best pass rusher a year ago, is filling a big need for the Chiefs, who let Dee Ford leave in free agency. The Seahawks are receiving the No. 29 pick in the 2019 draft, and the teams will swap 2019 third-rounders and 2020 second-round picks. Shortly after the trade went through, the Chiefs also signed Clark to a 5-year, $105.5 million deal.
In 16 games last season, Clark had 32 tackles, 14 sacks, four forced fumbles and an interception.
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Giovani Bernard "day-to-day" with a sprained MCL September 27th, 2021
- Rams "hopeful" Darrell Henderson (ribs) will return for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week September 27th, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (neck) 'not quite there yet' for Colts September 27th, 2021
- Josh Gordon planning to sign with Chiefs September 27th, 2021
- Tyreek Hill goes for 201 all-purpose yards in Chiefs' wild win September 12th, 2021
- Kyler Murray dominates Titans in Cardinals' blowout victory September 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (oblique) practices in full Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) logs full practice on Wednesday September 8th, 2021
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (oblique) limited on Wednesday September 8th, 2021