Redskins' Derek Carrier (knee) done for season
Washington Redskins tight end Derek Carrier tore his ACL and MCL Week 14 against the Chicago Bears, NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports.
He is done for the year. Acquired from the San Francisco 49ers for a fifth-round pick in late August, Carrier caught 17 passes for 141 yards and a touchdown in 12 games. The athletic backup is owed an affordable $925,000 in salary and bonuses next season.
Jordan Reed wasn't losing any work to Carrier, but this further cements Reed's role as the Redskins' top tight end.
- Miles Sanders touches ball five times in Eagles loss September 28th, 2021
- Cowboys' Dalton Schultz scores twice in victory September 28th, 2021
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Giovani Bernard "day-to-day" with a sprained MCL September 27th, 2021
- Rams "hopeful" Darrell Henderson (ribs) will return for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) out for Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) doubtful for Week 3's game against Dolphins September 24th, 2021
- Josh Jacobs (ankle) registers DNP for Raiders again September 23rd, 2021
- Derek Carr (ankle) "ready to go" for Raiders' Week 3 showdown with Dolphins September 22nd, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) DNP on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Raiders' Derek Carr (ankle) questionable for Week 3 September 20th, 2021