Patriots' Devin McCourty has a high-ankle sprain
New England Patriots safety Devin McCourty has a high-ankle sprain.
The hits keep on coming for New England. It's a multi-week injury. McCourty could miss the rest of the regular season but should be fine for the playoffs. Duron Harmon will start in McCourty's place.
McCourty has helped New England rank 11th in Adjusted Defensive Passing Net Expected Points per drop back this season. He's racked up 57 tackles, one pick and five passes defended.
- Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (illness) questionable for Week 3's contest against Detroit September 24th, 2021
- San Francisco's Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) doubtful for Week 3's game against Packers September 24th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) doubtful for Week 3's game against Dolphins September 24th, 2021
- Bengals' Tee Higgins (shoulder) doubtful for Week 3's clash with Steelers September 24th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay (hip) listed as questionable on Giants' Week 3 injury report September 24th, 2021
- Reich: Carson Wentz (ankle) game-time decision for Colts' Week 3 contest against Titans September 24th, 2021
- Damien Harris (finger) limited for Patriots on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Jonnu Smith (hip) active for Patriots in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Patriots' Rhamondre Stevenson inactive for Week 2 meeting with Jets September 19th, 2021
- Jonnu Smith (hip) limited for Patriots Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Damien Harris hits century mark, fumbles late in Patriots loss September 13th, 2021
- Patriots' Nelson Agholor (ankle) active for Week 1 September 12th, 2021