Oakland's Charles Woodson to retire after the season
Oakland Raiders safety Charles Woodson will retire after this season.
That means Thursday against the San Diego Chargers will be his final home game. The 39-year-old has recorded 65 interceptions in his career, which ties him with Ken Riley for fifth most all-time.
He's had a productive season with five picks and three fumble recoveries. Woodson's next stop is Canton where he's sure to be enshrined in the Hall of Fame.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Oakland's Josh Jacobs (shoulder) will not play in Week 17's matchup against Denver December 28th, 2019
- Rapoport: Raiders' Josh Jacobs (shoulder, skin infection) not expected to play in Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Oakland's Josh Jacobs (shoulder) out on Wednesday December 25th, 2019
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (shoulder) participates in Tuesday walkthrough December 24th, 2019
- Derek Carr completes 87% of his passes in Raiders' win Sunday December 23rd, 2019
- Raiders' Hunter Renfrow (ribs) not listed on final Week 16 injury report December 20th, 2019