Jason Pierre-Paul (neck) could return for Buccaneers in November
Tampa Bay Buccaneers defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul (neck) could return in November, reports ESPN's Jenna Laine.
Pierre-Paul is recovering from a neck injury he suffered in a car crash earlier this offseason. He became the first Bucs player since Simeon Rice in 2005 to record double-digit sacks last season. Laine believes Carl Nassib, Shaq Barrett, and Noah Spence will largely be tasked with filling the void up front for Tampa Bay.
JPP recorded 12.5 sacks in his first season with the Bucs.
- Baltimore's Marquise Brown (ankle) remains sidelined on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe, ankle) logs another DNP on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) unlikely to be "totally unleashed" against Washington in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- Ravens 'going to play all those guys' in four-man backfield September 15th, 2021
- Eagles list Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) as limited on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Ronald Jones named Buccaneers starter versus Falcons September 14th, 2021
- Ronald Jones 'struggled mentally' in Buccaneers win September 10th, 2021
- Gio Bernard (ankle) officially active for Buccaneers Week 1 September 9th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Chris Godwin (quad) available for Week 1 clash with Cowboys September 8th, 2021
- Chris Godwin (quad) limited for Buccaneers Tuesday September 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Giovani Bernard (ankle) "full speed" at Sunday practice September 5th, 2021