Jason Pierre-Paul (neck) could return for Buccaneers in November
Tampa Bay Buccaneers defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul (neck) could return in November, reports ESPN's Jenna Laine.
Pierre-Paul is recovering from a neck injury he suffered in a car crash earlier this offseason. He became the first Bucs player since Simeon Rice in 2005 to record double-digit sacks last season. Laine believes Carl Nassib, Shaq Barrett, and Noah Spence will largely be tasked with filling the void up front for Tampa Bay.
JPP recorded 12.5 sacks in his first season with the Bucs.
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Chris Godwin extension 'high' on Buccaneers' priorities December 30th, 2019
- Jameis Winston's future with Buccaneers to be decided in 'couple weeks' December 30th, 2019
- Chris Godwin (hamstring) ruled out for Buccaneers in Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Tampa Bay's Chris Godwin (hamstring) remains out on Friday December 27th, 2019
- Chris Godwin (hamstring) ruled out of Tampa Bay's game Saturday December 19th, 2019
- Mike Evans (hamstring) placed on Buccaneers' injured reserve December 18th, 2019