Panthers' Torrey Smith (knee) activated from non-football injury list
Carolina Panthers wide receiver Torrey Smith has been removed from the active/non-football injury list, clearing him to participate in training camp.
Smith's knee continues to be an issue, as it caused him to miss five games during the 2018 season. That paved the way for first-round pick DJ Moore to break out, but it seems that Smith should be good to go for Week 1.
Our models project Smith for 10.54 catches, 175.09 yards and 0.74 touchdowns in the 2019 season.
- Lions sign second round pick D'Andre Swift to 4-year deal July 4th, 2020
- Cam Newton arrives in New England to take physical July 4th, 2020
- Bills' Gabriel Davis 'could be a plug-and-play weapon' this season July 4th, 2020
- Buffalo's Zack Moss 'brings a different dimension' to backfield, expected to complement Devin Singletary July 4th, 2020
- NFL Player Association Board reportedly recommends skipping 2020 preseason July 4th, 2020
- Cowboys "might have some interest" in David Njoku July 3rd, 2020
- Rhule: 'We feel like we have the power to be able to take advantage of throwing the ball downfield' June 26th, 2020
- Curtis Samuel considered paramount for Panthers' success June 19th, 2020
- Seth DeValve released by Panthers June 3rd, 2020
- Eli Apple signs 1-year deal with Carolina May 28th, 2020
- Panthers get defensive tackle Derrick Brown signed May 11th, 2020
- Panthers waive running back Marcus Murphy May 4th, 2020