Antonio Callaway reported to Browns out of shape
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Antonio Callaway reported to camp out of shape, head coach Freddie Kitchens said Thursday.
Callaway needed some motivating, per Kitchens, but he apparently had his best practice of camp on Thursday. The second-year wideout remains the clear favorite to work in three-wide sets with Odell Beckham and Jarvis Landry.
numberFire's models expect Callaway to catch 28.4 passes on 57.7 targets for 394.1 yards and 2.15 touchdowns in 2019. He's the WR88 in our preseason fantasy rankings.
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott (shoulder) diagnosed with muscle strain, exits practice early on Wednesday July 28th, 2021
- Raiders' Kenyan Drake placed on non-football injury list July 28th, 2021
- Jets' Chris Herndon working with second string July 28th, 2021
- Michael Carter opens camp with Jets' first team July 28th, 2021
- Raiders' Henry Ruggs focusing on playing stronger July 28th, 2021
- Justin Jackson placed on Chargers' COVID-19 list July 27th, 2021
- Patrick Mahomes (toe) "feeling great" ahead of Chiefs' training camp July 10th, 2021
- Palmer: Chiefs could use two-tight end formations often in 2021 June 23rd, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- Sammy Watkins officially questionable for Chiefs in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) limited in practice on Wednesday February 3rd, 2021