Report: Michael Crabtree, Cardinals fail to reach deal
The Arizona Cardinals and free agent wide receiver Michael Crabtree could not agree to terms on a contract, reports ESPN's Adam Schefter.
The Cardinals made an offer, but the two sides failed to finalize a deal. Sixth-rounder KeeSean Johnson has emerged as the favorite for the third receiver job over fellow rookies Andy Isabella and Hakeem Butler.
Crabtree recorded 54 catches for 607 yards and 3 touchdowns on 100 targets with the Baltimore Ravens in 2019.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Jaguars reportedly sign Marvin Jones to 2-year, $9.2 million fully guaranteed deal March 16th, 2021
- Austin Dean starting for Cardinals Sunday afternoon April 11th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (ankle) returns to Week 17's clash with Rams January 3rd, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (ankle) questionable to return in Week 17, Chris Streveler now under center January 3rd, 2021
- Larry Fitgerald (groin) inactive for Cardinals in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021