Cowboys' Robert Quinn undergoing surgery for broken hand
Dallas Cowboys defensive lineman Robert Quinn suffered a broken hand in Tuesday's practice.
Quinn is undergoing surgery in Dallas and appears unlikely to be ready in a month for the start of the season. The 29-year-old was acquired from the Miami Dolphins in March.
numberFire's models project Quinn for 39.7 tackles and 8.5 sacks this season.
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week September 27th, 2021
- Josh Gordon planning to sign with Chiefs September 27th, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (neck) 'not quite there yet' for Colts September 27th, 2021
- Pats' James White out indefinitely with hip subluxation injury September 27th, 2021
- Ravens' Rashod Bateman (core) returning to practice ahead of Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Bears considering entire quarterback depth chart for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (back) active for Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Bears' Andy Dalton (knee) could miss an additional "week or two" September 26th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Darnell Mooney (groin) limited again for Bears Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Andy Dalton (knee) still Bears starter when healthy September 22nd, 2021