Ben Roethlisberger won't play in Steelers' preseason opener Friday
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger will not play in the preseason opener versus the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Friday.
As expected Roethlisberger will stay on the sidelines Friday as Joshua Dobbs gets the starting nod against the Bucs. Roethlisberger is not expected to see many reps this preseason as he tries to stay healthy for his 16th NFL season.
Our models project Big Ben as the QB16 with 4,547.7 passing yards, 30.7 touchdowns, and 13.5 interceptions on 595.4 pass attempts in 2019.
- Kenny Golladay (hip) limited for Giants on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Miles Sanders (chest) limited for Eagles Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP for Jets on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) ruled out for remainder of Week 3 September 23rd, 2021
- Damien Harris (finger) limited for Patriots on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited again for Colts Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Diontae Johnson (knee) remains sidelined on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Diontae Johnson (knee) DNP on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Ben Roethlisberger (chest) in pain, can play for Pittsburgh September 22nd, 2021
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson (knee) doing "better" after late-game scare Sunday September 21st, 2021
- Tomlin: Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger has a left pectoral injury September 21st, 2021
- Steelers' Dionatae Johnson (knee) avoids long-term injury September 20th, 2021