Eagles' Nate Sudfeld (broken wrist) expected to be out for 6 weeks
Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Nate Sudfeld is expected to miss at least 6 weeks after having surgery to repair a broken bone above his left wrist.
Sudfeld suffered the injury to his non-throwing arm in Thursday's preseason-opener versus the Tennessee Titans. The Eagles have not yet made any moves at quarterback, which likely leaves Cody Kessler to backup Carson Wentz.
numberFire's models project Sudfeld to 232.2 yards, with 1.6 touchdowns and 0.8 interceptions this season.
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (Covid-19) officially ruled out for Week 3 September 25th, 2021
- Dolphins place Tua Tagovailoa (broken ribs) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 6 September 25th, 2021
- Eagles activate Zach Ertz off COVID-19 reserve list on Saturday September 25th, 2021
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ribs) "good to go" for Week 3 battle with Eagles September 24th, 2021
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty (ankle) placed on injured reserve September 25th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon cleared for Week 3 clash with Packers September 24th, 2021
- San Francisco's Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) doubtful for Week 3's game against Packers September 24th, 2021
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) missing from practice September 23rd, 2021
- Trey Sermon (concussion) in non-contact jersey again for 49ers September 23rd, 2021
- Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) 'has chance' to play Sunday for San Francisco September 22nd, 2021