Rashard Higgins in line to be Cleveland's third receiver
Cleveland Browns receiver Rashard Higgins is reportedly the leading candidate to be the team's No. 3 receiver in Antonio Callaway's absence.
Callaway has been hit with a four-game suspension, so Higgins could start on the outside with Odell Beckham and Jarvis Landry in the slot in three-receiver sets. Higgins has reportedly had a strong training camp.
Our models project Higgins to catch 35.4 passes for 436.2 yards and 2.4 touchdowns.
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott (shoulder) diagnosed with muscle strain, exits practice early on Wednesday July 28th, 2021
- Raiders' Kenyan Drake placed on non-football injury list July 28th, 2021
- Jets' Chris Herndon working with second string July 28th, 2021
- Michael Carter opens camp with Jets' first team July 28th, 2021
- Raiders' Henry Ruggs focusing on playing stronger July 28th, 2021
- Justin Jackson placed on Chargers' COVID-19 list July 27th, 2021
- Odell Beckham (ACL) reportedly cleared for Browns camp July 27th, 2021
- Browns' Donovan Peoples-Jones "looks incredible right now" June 21st, 2021
- Nick Chubb, Browns negotiating extension June 21st, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) active Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021