Michael Crabtree officially signs with Cardinals
The Arizona Cardinals signed wide receiver Michael Crabtree, formerly of the Baltimore Ravens, to a 1-year contract.
The two sides failed to reach a deal when they first met earlier this month, but they worked things out once Hakeem Butler was ruled out for the season with a broken finger and Kevin White was released. Crabtree figures to compete with Andy Isabella for snaps, as Keesean Johnson has apparently emerged as the favorite in three-wide sets behind Larry Fitzgerald and Christian Kirk. The veteran wideout turns 32 next month.
numberFire's models project Crabtree for 43.3 targets, 20.6 receptions, and 247.6 yards in 2019.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Jaguars reportedly sign Marvin Jones to 2-year, $9.2 million fully guaranteed deal March 16th, 2021
- Austin Dean starting for Cardinals Sunday afternoon April 11th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (ankle) returns to Week 17's clash with Rams January 3rd, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (ankle) questionable to return in Week 17, Chris Streveler now under center January 3rd, 2021
- Larry Fitgerald (groin) inactive for Cardinals in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021