Buffalo's Robert Foster 'has been working through a toe injury'
Buffalo Bills wide receiver Robert Foster has been dealing with "a toe injury that he sustained in the spring workouts."
A somewhat serious toe injury would explain why Foster mysteriously saw a drop in playing time this training camp and preseason after an impressive rookie year. Expect the 25-year old to see snaps on the outside when he is healthy.
numberFire's models currently project Foster to haul in 36.3 receptions for 641.8 yards and 4.1 touchdowns on 67.1 targets.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Bills' corner Levi Wallace out for Wild Card round January 4th, 2020
- Bills' Devin Singletary (rest) inactive in Week 17 as Buffalo opts to rest some of their starters December 29th, 2019
- Devin Singletary rushes for 87 yards in Bills' victory December 16th, 2019
- Devin Singletary nets 93 yards in Bills victory November 18th, 2019
- Bills' Josh Allen throws for 266 yards, rushes for 2 scores Sunday November 11th, 2019
- Bills' Josh Allen throws for 160 yards and 1 touchdowns and rushes for another Sunday November 4th, 2019