Niners' Trent Taylor (foot) 'highly unlikely' to play Week 1
San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Trent Taylor (foot) is "highly unlikely" to be ready for Week 1 of the regular season, per head coach Kyle Shanahan.
Taylor is trying to work his way back after suffering a Jones fracture in his foot. The injury tends to linger and could leave the receiver off the roster to start the season as well. Jordan Matthews is expected to serve as the club's slot receiver for however long Taylor is out.
Taylor is projected by numberFire for just 4.5 receptions, 44.4 yards, and 0.2 touchdowns this season.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- San Francisco's Trent Williams (elbow) out for Week 17's contest against Seahawks December 28th, 2020
- Brandon Aiyuk out for 49ers' finale with high-ankle sprain December 28th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (foot) active for Week 16 December 26th, 2020
- 49ers officially place Nick Mullens (elbow) on injured reserve December 25th, 2020
- 49ers activate George Kittle (foot) from injured reserve, available for Week 16's game against Cardinals December 24th, 2020
- 49ers sign Josh Rosen from Tampa Bay's practice squad December 22nd, 2020