Niners' Trent Taylor (foot) 'highly unlikely' to play Week 1
San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Trent Taylor (foot) is "highly unlikely" to be ready for Week 1 of the regular season, per head coach Kyle Shanahan.
Taylor is trying to work his way back after suffering a Jones fracture in his foot. The injury tends to linger and could leave the receiver off the roster to start the season as well. Jordan Matthews is expected to serve as the club's slot receiver for however long Taylor is out.
Taylor is projected by numberFire for just 4.5 receptions, 44.4 yards, and 0.2 touchdowns this season.
- Miami's DeVante Parker (concussion) will play in Week 15's matchup against Giants December 14th, 2019
- Redskins place Paul Richardson (hamstring) on Injured Reserve December 14th, 2019
- Saints expect Jared Cook (concussion) to play in Week 15's matchup against Colts December 14th, 2019
- Panthers send left tackle Greg Little (ankle) to injured reserve December 14th, 2019
- Bears activate Akiem Hicks (elbow) from Injured Reserve on Saturday December 14th, 2019
- Jordan Howard (shoulder) has been ruled out Sunday for Philadelphia December 14th, 2019
- 49ers' Richard Sherman targeting Week 16 return December 13th, 2019
- 49ers' Raheem Mostert has 'earned' lead role, coach Kyle Shanahan says December 12th, 2019
- Marquise Goodwin (knee) reportedly put on 49ers IR December 11th, 2019
- 49ers' Richard Sherman reportedly dealing with hamstring strain December 9th, 2019
- Jimmy Garoppolo throws 4 touchdowns Sunday to lead San Francisco to thrilling win December 9th, 2019
- 49ers' Emmanuel Sanders accumulates 7 receptions for 157 yards and 1 score in Week 14's victory over New Orleans December 8th, 2019