Eagles expect Fletcher Cox (foot) to play in Week 1's matchup against Washington
Philadelphia Eagles defensive tackle Fletcher Cox (foot) is expected to play in Week 1's regular season game against the Washington Redskins.
According to head coach Doug Pederson, Cox will be ready to play in Week 1's matchup against Washington. "I'm confident that he'll be there," said Pederson last week. "Fletcher is a guy that knows how to prepare and knows how to get himself ready, and I would have no concern if that was the case."
For the 2019 season, our models project Cox to produce 45.9 tackles and 10.7 sacks.
- Darlington: Tom Brady not expected back with Patriots in 2020 February 27th, 2020
- Dak Prescott 'definitely' Cowboys' franchise QB February 26th, 2020
- Cam Newton (foot) reportedly staying under center for Carolina February 26th, 2020
- Philip Rivers reportedly going to sign with Colts February 26th, 2020
- David Montgomery seen as Bears' feature back February 25th, 2020
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) 'about 2.5-3 months' from total clearance February 23rd, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Carson Wentz (head) will not return on Sunday January 5th, 2020
- Eagles' Carson Wentz (head) being evaluated for a concussion, questionable to return against Seattle January 5th, 2020
- Eagles' Zach Ertz (ribs, back) active for Wild Card Sunday January 5th, 2020
- Gunn: Philadelphia's Zach Ertz (ribs, kidney) reportedly cleared to play in Sunday's playoff matchup against Seattle January 4th, 2020
- Eagles' Lane Johnson downgraded to out January 4th, 2020