Chargers' Mike Badgley (groin) out for Week 1
Los Angeles Chargers kicker Mike Badgley will not play on Sunday in the team's game against the Indianapolis Colts.
The Chargers have been plagued with poor play from their kickers this season, and just as it seemed they may have had a solid option at the position, it turns out he'll be missing time with a groin injury. It's not known whether it'll be long-term, but since punter Ty Long is handling duties for Week 1, it seems as though Badgley could be back in relatively soon.
In 10 games last season, Badgley converted 15-of-16 field goal attempts and nailed 27 of his 28 extra point tries.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Chargers' Philip Rivers (thumb) full participant in Thursday's practice December 26th, 2019
- Chargers' Philip Rivers (thumb) limited on Wednesday December 25th, 2019
- Philip Rivers throws for 279 yards in Chargers' loss December 23rd, 2019
- Mike Williams kept out of end zone in Chargers' loss December 23rd, 2019
- Melvin Gordon fumbles twice, Chargers clobbered by Vikings December 16th, 2019
- Austin Ekeler clears rushing, receiving century marks in Chargers' win December 9th, 2019