Chargers' Mike Badgley (groin) out for Week 1
Los Angeles Chargers kicker Mike Badgley will not play on Sunday in the team's game against the Indianapolis Colts.
The Chargers have been plagued with poor play from their kickers this season, and just as it seemed they may have had a solid option at the position, it turns out he'll be missing time with a groin injury. It's not known whether it'll be long-term, but since punter Ty Long is handling duties for Week 1, it seems as though Badgley could be back in relatively soon.
In 10 games last season, Badgley converted 15-of-16 field goal attempts and nailed 27 of his 28 extra point tries.
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ribs) "good to go" for Week 3 battle with Eagles September 24th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) a game-time decision for Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 3's game against Rams September 24th, 2021
- Julio Jones leads Titans with 128 yards, 6 receptions September 20th, 2021
- Derrick Henry dominates for 3 scores in Titans' comeback victory September 19th, 2021
- Titans cut Mike Badgley, elevate Randy Bullock September 14th, 2021
- Titans' Sam Ficken (groin) placed on injured reserve September 11th, 2021
- A.J. Brown (knee) returns to Titans' practice Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (knee) DNP on Wednesday September 8th, 2021