Michael Crabtree expected to make Cardinals debut Week 2
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Michael Crabtree is expected to be active for Week 2 versus the Baltimore Ravens, per head coach Kliff Kingsbury.
Crabtree was a healthy scratch in Week 1 after not joining the Cardinals until late August. He figures to work in four- and five-wide sets behind Larry Fitzgerald, Christian Kirk, and KeeSean Johnson. The veteran receiver turns 32 this week.
numberFire's models project Crabtree for 41.7 targets, 19.3 receptions, 238.1 yards, and 0.92 touchdowns this season.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Jaguars reportedly sign Marvin Jones to 2-year, $9.2 million fully guaranteed deal March 16th, 2021
- Austin Dean starting for Cardinals Sunday afternoon April 11th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (ankle) returns to Week 17's clash with Rams January 3rd, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (ankle) questionable to return in Week 17, Chris Streveler now under center January 3rd, 2021
- Larry Fitgerald (groin) inactive for Cardinals in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021