Keke Coutee (ankle) returns to Texans practice
Houston Texans wide receiver Keke Coutee (ankle) returned to practice on Wednesday.
Coutee sat out the Texans' opener. If he makes his season debut in Week 2 against the Jacksonville Jaguars, Coutee will likely split slot work with Kenny Stills. Coutee's availability could also take lateral targets away from Duke Johnson.
Coutee caught 28 passes on 41 targets for 287 yards (10.3 yards per catch) and 1 touchdown in six games as a rookie.
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (shoulder) DNP on Wednesday, questionable for Week 8 October 23rd, 2019
- Cardinals' Christian Kirk (ankle) limited on Wednesday October 23rd, 2019
- Green Bay's Marquez Valdes-Scantling (ankle, knee) full participant on Wednesday October 23rd, 2019
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (hamstring) gets in a full practice on Wednesday October 23rd, 2019
- Report: Josh Gordon (knee) could be waived by Patriots, sign as free agent 'soon' October 23rd, 2019
- Packers' Davante Adams (toe) likely to be a game-time decision in Week 8 October 23rd, 2019
- Will Fuller (hamstring) reportedly out 'several weeks' for Texans October 21st, 2019
- Houston's Kenny Stills accounts for 105 yards in Week 7 October 20th, 2019
- Texans' DeAndre Hopkins goes over 100 yards in Week 7 loss to the Colts October 20th, 2019
- Texans' Will Fuller (hamstring) will not return in Week 7 October 20th, 2019
- Texans' Will Fuller questionable to return in Week 7 with a hamstring injury October 20th, 2019
- DeAndre Hopkins catches nine passes for 55 yards Sunday in Texans' win October 14th, 2019