Redskins place Derrius Guice (knee) on the Injured Reserve
Washington Redskins running back Derrius Guice (knee) was placed on the Injured Reserve list on Friday.
Guice will miss at least eight weeks after undergoing surgery to repair his torn meniscus. Expect Adrian Peterson and Chris Thompson to see most of the work at running back.
For Week 2's matchup against the Dallas Cowboys, our models project Peterson and Thompson for 10.8 and 10.3 FanDuel points respectively.
- Jets' Sam Darnold sparks offense in Week 6 with 338 yards and two touchdowns October 13th, 2019
- Arizona's David Johnson explodes for 102 scrimmage yards and 2 scores in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- San Francisco's George Kittle shrugs off groin injury, produces 8-103 in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- Falcons' Austin Hooper excels in Week 6 with 8-117-1 line October 13th, 2019
- Arizona's Kyler Murray accounts for 3 touchdowns and 372 yards in Week 6's win over Atlanta October 13th, 2019
- Chargers' Hunter Henry (knee) available for Sunday night's matchup against Pittsburgh October 13th, 2019
- Washington's Adrian Peterson accumulates 136 scrimmage yards in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- Redskins' Chris Thompson projected for 4.7 receptions in Week 6 October 12th, 2019
- Redskins Terry McLaurin projected to see 7.8 targets in Week 6 October 12th, 2019
- Redskins place Jordan Reed (concussion) on Injured Reserve October 12th, 2019
- Vernon Davis (concussion) out for Washington in Week 6 October 11th, 2019
- Case Keenum (foot) named Redskins' Week 6 starter October 11th, 2019