Deshaun Watson throws for 159 yards in Sunday's Victory over Jacksonville
Houston Texans' quarterback Deshaun Watson produced 1 rushing touchdown and 16 completions for 159 yards in Sunday's win over the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Watson and the entire Texans offense struggled to get going on Sunday. After being heavily pressured by the Jaguars' defense for most of the contest, Watson salvaged his day with a short rushing touchdown in the fourth quarter. Watson and the Texans will look to bounce back in Week 3 against the Los Angeles Chargers.
In Week 2's victory against the Jaguars, Watson scored 12.8 FanDuel points. For the season, Houston's quarterback has produced 36 completions for 427 yards and 3 touchdowns.
- Jets' Sam Darnold sparks offense in Week 6 with 338 yards and two touchdowns October 13th, 2019
- Arizona's David Johnson explodes for 102 scrimmage yards and 2 scores in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- San Francisco's George Kittle shrugs off groin injury, produces 8-103 in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- Falcons' Austin Hooper excels in Week 6 with 8-117-1 line October 13th, 2019
- Arizona's Kyler Murray accounts for 3 touchdowns and 372 yards in Week 6's win over Atlanta October 13th, 2019
- Chargers' Hunter Henry (knee) available for Sunday night's matchup against Pittsburgh October 13th, 2019
- Deshaun Watson throws for 1 touchdown and rushes for 2 in Week 6 victory over Kansas City October 13th, 2019
- Kenny Stills (hamstring) out for Texas in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- Texans' Carlos Hyde projected for 14.6 carries in Week 6 October 12th, 2019
- Texans' DeAndre Hopkins full of confidence heading into Week 6 October 11th, 2019
- Kenny Stills (hamstring) a game-time decision for Houston in Week 6 October 11th, 2019
- Texans' Kenny Stills (hamstring) limited in practice again on Wednesday October 9th, 2019