Cleveland's Rashard Higgins (knee) ruled out for Week 2's matchup against the Jets
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Rashard Higgins (knee) will not play in Monday's game against the New York Jets.
Higgins is inactive for tonight's matchup after being limited in practice last week. Expect Taywan Taylor to see more snaps against the Jets.
Our models project Taylor to haul in 1.3 receptions for 16.6 yards on 2.1 targets.
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (shoulder) DNP on Wednesday, questionable for Week 8 October 23rd, 2019
- Cardinals' Christian Kirk (ankle) limited on Wednesday October 23rd, 2019
- Green Bay's Marquez Valdes-Scantling (ankle, knee) full participant on Wednesday October 23rd, 2019
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (hamstring) gets in a full practice on Wednesday October 23rd, 2019
- Report: Josh Gordon (knee) could be waived by Patriots, sign as free agent 'soon' October 23rd, 2019
- Packers' Davante Adams (toe) likely to be a game-time decision in Week 8 October 23rd, 2019
- Kareem Hunt (suspension) cleared for Browns practice October 21st, 2019
- Baker Mayfield (hip) 'good to go' for Browns October 21st, 2019
- Rashard Higgins not in Browns' "dog house" October 15th, 2019
- Baker Mayfield throws for 249 yards with a touchdown and three picks on Sunday in Cleveland's loss October 14th, 2019
- Cleveland's Odell Beckham produces 101 receiving yards in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- Browns' Nick Chubb rushes for 122 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 6 loss to Seattle October 13th, 2019