Cleveland's Rashard Higgins (knee) ruled out for Week 2's matchup against the Jets
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Rashard Higgins (knee) will not play in Monday's game against the New York Jets.
Higgins is inactive for tonight's matchup after being limited in practice last week. Expect Taywan Taylor to see more snaps against the Jets.
Our models project Taylor to haul in 1.3 receptions for 16.6 yards on 2.1 targets.
- Auden Tate (knee) placed on Bengals IR December 10th, 2019
- Lane Johnson (ankle) 'week-to-week' for Eagles December 10th, 2019
- Derrius Guice (MCL) lands on Washington IR, done until 2020 December 10th, 2019
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (shoulder) expected to practice for Steelers December 10th, 2019
- James Conner (shoulder) expected to practice for Steelers December 10th, 2019
- Colts sign Dontrelle Inman December 10th, 2019
- Odell Beckham reportedly wants out of Cleveland December 9th, 2019
- Browns' Odell Beckham Jr. reportedly playing with sports hernia December 8th, 2019
- Cleveland's David Njoku (wrist) activated from Injured Reserve on Saturday December 7th, 2019
- Cleveland's David Njoku (wrist) expects to play in Week 14's matchup against Bengals December 6th, 2019
- Baker Mayfield (hand) practicing fully for Browns December 4th, 2019
- Baker Mayfield 'should be fine' for Sunday, Browns coach said December 2nd, 2019