Jets' Trevor Siemian (ankle) exits in the second quarter, Luke Falk in at quarterback
New York Jets quarterback Trevor Siemian (ankle) was forced to leave Week 2's game against the Cleveland Browns.
Siemian left tonight's game in the second quarter after getting pinned to the ground. Luke Falk will take over at quarterback until further notice.
In six attempts on Monday, Siemian produced three completions for three yards.
- Bills' Josh Allen focused on taking care of the football heading into Week 7 October 16th, 2019
- Buccaneers' O.J. Howard won't be traded this season October 16th, 2019
- Raiders' Darren Waller signs contract extension through 2023 October 16th, 2019
- Rams' Jalen Ramsey misses practice on Wednesday as he completes his move to Los Angeles October 16th, 2019
- Rams' Malcolm Brown (ankle) DNP on Wednesday October 16th, 2019
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy projected for 40.2 rushing yards in Week 7 October 16th, 2019
- Chris Herndon (hamstring) considered week-to-week for Jets October 16th, 2019
- Jets' Chris Herndon activated off the suspension list October 14th, 2019
- Jets' Robby Anderson flames Dallas for 5-125-1 in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- Sam Darnold sparks Jets' offense in Week 6 with 338 yards and two touchdowns October 13th, 2019
- Jets' Robby Anderson projected for 7.3 targets in Week 6 October 12th, 2019
- Jets' Jamison Crowder projected for 4.7 receptions in Week 6 October 12th, 2019