Saints' Head Coach Sean Payton refuses to name Teddy Bridgewater as Week 3 starter
New Orleans Saints Head Coach Sean Payton refused to name Teddy Bridgewater as the starting quarterback for Week 3. Payton said that the Saints will go into the game with two QBs ready to go.
Bridgewater took over for Drew Brees following his exit from Week 2's game against the Los Angeles Rams, but with a full week to plan for Brees' absence it appears the Saints may have a different plan in mind for Week 3 against the Seattle Seahawks. Even with Brees healthy, Taysom Hill has been routinely involved in the Saints' offense and it wouldn't be a major surprise to see him receive an expanded workload on Sunday alongside Bridgewater.
numberFire's models expect Bridgewater to produce 14.4 FanDuel points in Week 3 with 233.7 yards and 1.12 touchdowns on 21.1 completions. He is priced at $6,800.
- Ryan Tannehill named Titans' Week 7 starter, Marcus Mariota to bench October 15th, 2019
- Rams acquire Jalen Ramsey from Jacksonville October 15th, 2019
- Broncos' Drew Lock (thumb) could practice next week October 15th, 2019
- Josh Gordon (knee) not practicing, 'moving fine' in Patriots locker room October 15th, 2019
- Rashard Higgins not in Browns' "dog house" October 15th, 2019
- Bears' Akiem Hicks (elbow) placed on injured reserve October 15th, 2019
- Saints' Alvin Kamara reportedly has high-ankle sprain October 15th, 2019
- Alvin Kamara (ankle) active for Saints in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- Alvin Kamara (ankle) expected to play for Saints in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- Saints' Tre'Quan Smith (ankle) out for Week 6 October 11th, 2019
- Saints' Alvin Kamara (ankle) questionable for Week 6 October 11th, 2019
- Saints' Tre'Quan Smith (ankle) misses practice on Thursday October 11th, 2019