Bills' Devin Singletary (hammy) not practicing Thursday
Buffalo Bills running Devin Singletary (hamstring) didn't practice again Thursday.
It is looking like Singletary will not play this Sunday against the Bengals, which would open up the door for Frank Gore and T.J. Yeldon. Gore would presumably see work on standard downs, while Yeldon would be the passing downs back.
Our models project Singletary to rush for 421.4 yards with 3.2 touchdowns.
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (shoulder) DNP on Wednesday, questionable for Week 8 October 23rd, 2019
- Cardinals' Christian Kirk (ankle) limited on Wednesday October 23rd, 2019
- Green Bay's Marquez Valdes-Scantling (ankle, knee) full participant on Wednesday October 23rd, 2019
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (hamstring) gets in a full practice on Wednesday October 23rd, 2019
- Report: Josh Gordon (knee) could be waived by Patriots, sign as free agent 'soon' October 23rd, 2019
- Packers' Davante Adams (toe) likely to be a game-time decision in Week 8 October 23rd, 2019
- John Brown finds end zone in Bills' win October 21st, 2019
- Devin Singletary (hamstring) not on Bills' Week 7 injury report October 18th, 2019
- Bills' Josh Allen focused on taking care of the football heading into Week 7 October 16th, 2019
- Buffalo's John Brown (groin) limited on Wednesday October 16th, 2019
- Devin Singletary (hamstring) practicing in full for Bills October 16th, 2019
- Bills trade wide receiver Zay Jones to Oakland for fifth round pick October 7th, 2019