Raiders' Josh Jacobs (groin) also dealing with illness, in addition to injury
Oakland Raiders running back Josh Jacobs (groin) said that, in addition to a groin injury he has been dealing with, he's also been sick and has lost 10 pounds.
Jacobs already had a tough matchup for fantasy purposes against Minnesota, given the likelihood of a negative game script. Given his health concerns, he could take even more a back seat to Jalen Richard and DeAndre Washington.
Our models currently project Jacobs to score 12.6 FanDuel points at a cost of $6,500 on Sunday.
- Aaron Jones fumbles, drops touchdown in Packers' win October 15th, 2019
- Jamaal Williams racks up 136 yards, touchdown for Packers in return October 15th, 2019
- Kenny Golladay catches 5 passes for 121 yards in Lions' loss October 15th, 2019
- Aaron Rodgers leads Packers in Monday night comeback October 15th, 2019
- Matthew Stafford, Lions lose to Packers, refs October 15th, 2019
- Green Bay's Geronimo Allison (concussion, chest) questionable to return October 14th, 2019
- Bills trade wide receiver Zay Jones to Oakland for fifth round pick October 7th, 2019
- Oakland's Josh Jacobs produces two scores in Week 5's victory over Chicago October 6th, 2019
- Raiders' Tyrell Williams (foot) ruled out for Week 5 versus Bears October 6th, 2019
- Tyrell Williams (foot) unlikely to play for Raiders in Week 5 October 6th, 2019
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs projected for 15.7 touches in Week 5 October 5th, 2019
- Raiders' Darren Waller ranked as Week 5's TE7 October 5th, 2019