Browns' David Njoku (wrist) placed on IR
Cleveland Browns tight end David Njoku has been placed on injured reserve with a broken wrist.
There was some optimism yesterday that Njoku might have been able to return in Week 8 following the Browns' bye in Week 7, but now Njoku will miss at least eight weeks. Demetrius Harris and Ricky Seals-Jones are likely to see an increase in snaps while Njoku is out.
Through two games this season, Njoku was averaging 5.9 FanDuel points per game.
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Rapoport: Ravens release defensive back Tony Jefferson on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Paul Richardson reportedly cut by Redskins after two seasons February 14th, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release cornerback Josh Norman on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Philip Rivers will not return to Chargers in 2020 February 10th, 2020
- Patrick Mahomes wins Super Bowl LIV MVP in Chiefs' comeback over 49ers February 3rd, 2020
- Browns' Myles Garrett reinstated by NFL February 12th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (illness) active for Week 17 game against Bengals December 29th, 2019
- Browns' Odell Beckham Jr. (illness) questionable for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Browns place Dontrell Hilliard (knee) on injured reserve December 24th, 2019