Colts' Jacoby Brissett projected for 225.1 passing yards in Week 3
Indianapolis Colts' quarterback Jacoby Brissett is projected by our models for 17.3 FanDuel points against the Atlanta Falcons.
Brissett's Week 3 FanDuel price is $6,800 against the Atlanta Falcons. After opening the season with two road games, Brissett and the Colts will play their first home game of the season in Week 3 against a Falcons' pass defense rated 17th overall by our power rankings.
Brissett's Week 3 projection includes 21 completions for 225.1 yards and 1.58 touchdowns.
- Jets' Sam Darnold sparks offense in Week 6 with 338 yards and two touchdowns October 13th, 2019
- Arizona's David Johnson explodes for 102 scrimmage yards and 2 scores in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- San Francisco's George Kittle shrugs off groin injury, produces 8-103 in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- Falcons' Austin Hooper excels in Week 6 with 8-117-1 line October 13th, 2019
- Arizona's Kyler Murray accounts for 3 touchdowns and 372 yards in Week 6's win over Atlanta October 13th, 2019
- Chargers' Hunter Henry (knee) available for Sunday night's matchup against Pittsburgh October 13th, 2019
- Colts' Darius Leonard clears concussion protocol October 8th, 2019
- Marlon Mack mows down 132 yards as Colts upset Chiefs October 7th, 2019
- Indianapolis' T.Y. Hilton (quad) available for Week 5's matchup against the Chiefs October 6th, 2019
- Colts' Marlon Mack (ankle) will play in Week 5's game against Kansas City October 6th, 2019
- Colts' Marlon Mack (ankle) a game-time decision in Week 5 October 6th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton (quad) expected to return for Colts October 4th, 2019