Sam Darnold (mono) 'trending' to play in Week 5 for the Jets
New York Jets coach Adam Gase said, "Everything looks like it's trending in the direction," for quarterback Sam Darnold (mono) to play Week 5.
Darnold has missed the Jets last two games with mono, and the Jets offense has been held out of the endzone during this time. The Jets play Philadelphia in Week 5.
Our models project Darnold to throw for 2,928.13 yards, 13.7 touchdowns and 10.5 interceptions in 13 remaining games this season.
- Cooper Kupp continues dominance in Rams' win against Tampa Bay September 26th, 2021
- Kareem Hunt paces Cleveland backs in dominant win over Chicago September 26th, 2021
- Mike Gesicki breaks out in Dolphins' overtime Week 3 loss September 26th, 2021
- Mike Williams scores twice in Chargers' Week 3 victory September 26th, 2021
- Chargers' Justin Herbert throws 4 touchdowns in upset win over Chiefs September 26th, 2021
- Josh Allen scores 5 touchdowns in Bills' blowout victory September 26th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Panthers' Robby Anderson provides 38 yards on 6 targets September 20th, 2021
- Zane Gonzalez signs deal with Panthers Tuesday September 14th, 2021
- Christian McCaffrey racks up 187 all-purpose yards in Week 1 win September 12th, 2021
- Panthers claim running back Royce Freeman off waivers on Thursday September 2nd, 2021
- Robbie Anderson signs 2-year extension with Carolina August 24th, 2021