Eagles' JJ Arcega-Whiteside (heel) a DNP Monday
Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver JJ Arcega-Whiteside (heel) was listed as a DNP on Monday's estimated injury report.
The Eagles didn't actually practice on Monday ahead of Thursday's Week 4 matchup with the Green Bay Packers, but they are required to provide an estimate of participation. DeSean Jackson (abdomen) was also a DNP. Alshon Jeffery (calf) was listed as limited. Arcega-Whiteside had 1 catch for 10 yards on 3 targets in Week 3.
JJAW has 2 receptions on 7 targets for 14 yards so far in his NFL career.
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott suffered hand and finger injuries in Week 14 loss to Bears December 6th, 2019
- Giants' Golden Tate clears concussion protocol before Week 14 December 6th, 2019
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) out for Week 14 December 6th, 2019
- Oakland's Josh Jacobs (shoulder) questionable for Week 14's matchup against Tennessee December 6th, 2019
- San Francisco's Dee Ford (hamstring) available for Week 14's game against Saints December 6th, 2019
- Pittsburgh's JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) will not play in Week 14's matchup against Arizona December 6th, 2019
- Eagles' Jordan Howard still not taking contact December 5th, 2019
- Eagles release wide receiver Mack Hollins on Tuesday December 3rd, 2019
- Carson Wentz throws for 310 yards, 3 touchdowns Sunday in Eagles' loss December 2nd, 2019
- Eagles' Zach Ertz (hamstring) active for Week 13 December 1st, 2019
- Rapoport: Eagles' Miles Sanders to receive heavy workload in Week 13 December 1st, 2019
- Rapoport: Eagles' Zach Ertz (hamstring) 'pushing to play' in Week 13 December 1st, 2019