Alshon Jeffery (calf) limited on Eagles' Monday estimate
Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Alshon Jeffery (calf) was listed as a limited participant on Monday's estimated injury report.
The Eagles didn't hold a practice on Monday, but they play on Thursday night against the Green Bay Packers in Week 4, and the NFL requires an estimated injury report from both teams. It appeared last week that Jeffery was facing a multi-game absence, but it looks like he has a solid chance of suiting up after missing just one contest. DeSean Jackson (abdomen) and JJ Arcega-Whiteside (heel) were both listed as DNP on Monday.
Jeffery has 5 receptions for 49 yards and 1 touchdown on 7 targets in two games this season. He's averaging 19.6 FanDuel points.
- Browns' David Njoku (knee) limited at practice on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Houston's Will Fuller (hamstring) limited on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) not practicing on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Julio Jones (shoulder) limited for Falcons on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- New England's Julian Edelman (knee, shoulder) DNP on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) practicing in full for Steelers December 11th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Nelson Agholor (knee) not practicing on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Alshon Jeffery (foot) reportedly will not play again for Eagles this season December 11th, 2019
- Lane Johnson (ankle) 'week-to-week' for Eagles December 10th, 2019
- Eagles' Boston Scott erupts for 128 yards, touchdown in win December 10th, 2019
- Zach Ertz scores twice as Eagles win in overtime December 10th, 2019
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery 'felt something pop' in foot December 10th, 2019