DeSean Jackson (abdomen) listed as DNP for Eagles Monday
Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver DeSean Jackson (abdomen) would not have participated if the team held a full practice on Monday.
The Eagles didn't practice on Monday ahead of Thursday's Week 4 matchup with the Green Bay Packers, but they were required to provide an estimated injury report. The expectation has been that Jackson will miss a second straight game this week. J.J. Arcega-Whiteside (heel) was also a DNP on Monday's report. Alshon Jeffery (calf) was listed as limited.
Jackson caught 8 passes for 154 yards and 2 touchdowns in the Eagles' opener.
- Jets' Le'Veon Bell (illness) ruled out for Week 14's matchup against Miami December 7th, 2019
- Cleveland's David Njoku (wrist) activated from Injured Reserve on Saturday December 7th, 2019
- Giants' Evan Engram (foot) will not play in Week 14's matchup against Eagles December 7th, 2019
- Giants' Daniel Jones (ankle) ruled out, Eli Manning officially starting in Week 14 December 7th, 2019
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott suffered hand and finger injuries in Week 14 loss to Bears December 6th, 2019
- Giants' Golden Tate clears concussion protocol before Week 14 December 6th, 2019
- Eagles' Jordan Howard (shoulder) questionable for Week 14's matchup against Giants December 7th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Nelson Agholor (knee) game-time decision for Week 14's matchup against Giants December 7th, 2019
- Eagles' Jordan Howard still not taking contact December 5th, 2019
- Eagles release wide receiver Mack Hollins on Tuesday December 3rd, 2019
- Carson Wentz throws for 310 yards, 3 touchdowns Sunday in Eagles' loss December 2nd, 2019
- Eagles' Zach Ertz (hamstring) active for Week 13 December 1st, 2019