Alshon Jeffery officially cleared for Eagles on Thursday night
Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Alshon Jeffery (calf) practiced in full on Wednesday.
Jeffery is good to go for Thursday night's Week 4 matchup with the Green Bay Packers after essentially missing the past two games. JJ Arcega-Whiteside also practiced in full again. DeSean Jackson (groin) is out for a second straight week.
numberFire's models project Jeffery for 6.8 targets, 3.9 receptions, 53.2 yards, 0.35 touchdowns, and 9.5 FanDuel points on Thursday. He's priced at $6,700 and is the WR33 in our Week 4 fantasy rankings.
- Jets' Le'Veon Bell (illness) ruled out for Week 14's matchup against Miami December 7th, 2019
- Cleveland's David Njoku (wrist) activated from Injured Reserve on Saturday December 7th, 2019
- Giants' Evan Engram (foot) will not play in Week 14's matchup against Eagles December 7th, 2019
- Giants' Daniel Jones (ankle) ruled out, Eli Manning officially starting in Week 14 December 7th, 2019
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott suffered hand and finger injuries in Week 14 loss to Bears December 6th, 2019
- Giants' Golden Tate clears concussion protocol before Week 14 December 6th, 2019
- Eagles' Jordan Howard (shoulder) questionable for Week 14's matchup against Giants December 7th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Nelson Agholor (knee) game-time decision for Week 14's matchup against Giants December 7th, 2019
- Eagles' Jordan Howard still not taking contact December 5th, 2019
- Eagles release wide receiver Mack Hollins on Tuesday December 3rd, 2019
- Carson Wentz throws for 310 yards, 3 touchdowns Sunday in Eagles' loss December 2nd, 2019
- Eagles' Zach Ertz (hamstring) active for Week 13 December 1st, 2019