J.J. Nelson (undisclosed) ruled out for Raiders Sunday against Colts
Oakland Raiders wide receiver J.J. Nelson (undisclosed) is inactive for Week 4 against the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday afternoon.
Nelson is a surprise scratch after not being listed on the team's injury report all week. He sat out Week 2 with an ankle injury before returning last week, but it's not clear if Sunday's absence is related. Darren Waller, Tyrell Williams, and, Hunter Renfrow should all see more work versus the Colts with Nelson sidelined. The Raiders released Ryan Grant this past Wednesday.
Nelson has seen 5 targets in the two games he played. The Raiders face a Colts defense in Week 4 that is top-10 in the NFL in terms of FanDuel points allowed to opposing wide receivers.
- Broncos' Bradley Chubb (ankle) undergoing arthroscopic surgery September 21st, 2021
- Danny Amendola (hamstring) to reportedly miss a couple weeks for Texans September 21st, 2021
- 49ers adding Jacques Patrick to depleted backfield September 21st, 2021
- Cowboys "hopeful" Amari Cooper (ribs) can play Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson (knee) doing "better" after late-game scare Sunday September 21st, 2021
- Tomlin: Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger has a left pectoral injury September 21st, 2021
- Colts' Carson Wentz reportedly sprained both ankles September 20th, 2021
- Colts' Carson Wentz (ankle) sidelined against Rams, Jacob Eason now under center September 19th, 2021
- Colts' Michael Pittman (ankle) active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) ruled out for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Colts "confident" Parris Campbell (abdomen) will play in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Colts' Michael Pittman Jr. (ankle) expected to play Week 2 September 19th, 2021