T.J. Hockenson carted off for Lions with concussion
Detroit Lions tight end T.J. Hockenson left Sunday's Week 4 game against the Kansas City Chiefs with a concussion and will not return.
Hockenson was carted off late in the third quarter after a scary fall on a hurdle attempt. On a positive note, the first-rounder was able to stand up on his own power before exiting. Logan Thomas and Jesse James are handling tight end duties for the Lions.
Hockenson snagged 3 catches on 3 targets for 27 yards and a touchdown before leaving.
- Auden Tate (knee) placed on Bengals IR December 10th, 2019
- Lane Johnson (ankle) 'week-to-week' for Eagles December 10th, 2019
- Derrius Guice (MCL) lands on Washington IR, done until 2020 December 10th, 2019
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (shoulder) expected to practice for Steelers December 10th, 2019
- James Conner (shoulder) expected to practice for Steelers December 10th, 2019
- Colts sign Dontrelle Inman December 10th, 2019
- Lions' Matthew Stafford says back healing 'as it should' December 5th, 2019
- Kerryon Johnson (knee, IR) returns to Lions practice December 4th, 2019
- Matthew Stafford (back) remains week-to-week for Lions December 2nd, 2019
- T.J. Hockenson done for Lions in 2019 due to ankle injury December 2nd, 2019
- Lions send Jeff Driskel to IR, sign QB Kyle Sloter November 30th, 2019
- Lions' T.J. Hockenson (shoulder) active for Week 13's matchup against Chicago November 28th, 2019