Eric Ebron has 48-yard garbage-time score in Colts' loss
Indianapolis Colts tight end Eric Ebron caught 1 pass on 5 targets for a 48-yard touchdown in a 31-24, Week 4 loss to the Oakland Raiders on Sunday.
Ebron made his day worth something with a garbage-time touchdown late in the fourth quarter, but he committed some brutal drops during the more consequential parts of the contest. He's scored twice through four games, but has largely been a non-factor after last year's breakout season. The Colts play the Chiefs in Kansas City in Week 5.
Ebron scored a season-high 11.3 FanDuel points in Week 4 and is averaging 7.2 FP per game. He has 8 receptions on 16 targets for 128 yards and 2 touchdowns this season.
- Bills' Josh Allen throws for 3 touchdowns, rushes for 1 in Week 11 victory over the Dolphins November 17th, 2019
- Ravens' Lamar Jackson throws 4 touchdowns in Week 11's blowout victory over Houston November 17th, 2019
- Calvin Ridley hauls in 8 receptions for 143 yards and a touchdown in Falcons' Week 11 win November 17th, 2019
- 49ers' Robbie Gould (quad) ruled out for Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Jordan Howard (shoulder) officially out in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- San Francisco's George Kittle (knee, ankle) inactive for Week 11's game against Arizona November 17th, 2019
- Colts' Marlon Mack (hand) diagnosed with a fracture, ruled out for Week 12 November 17th, 2019
- Colts' Marlon Mack (hand) won't return in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton (calf) ruled out again for Colts on Sunday November 15th, 2019
- Jacoby Brissett (knee) officially named Colts' Week 11 starter versus Jaguars November 15th, 2019
- Jack Doyle back at Colts practice Thursday November 14th, 2019
- Colts' Jack Doyle (shoulder) absent on Wednesday November 13th, 2019