Lions' T.J. Hockenson (shoulder, concussion) reportedly avoiding IR
Detroit Lions rookie tight end T.J. Hockenson (shoulder, concussion) will avoid being placed on injured reserve, reports ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Hockenson exited Sunday's game in the third quarter after a hurdle attempt resulted in a hard fall on his shoulder and head. It's not clear how much time the first-rounder will miss, but it will seemingly be less than six weeks since the Lions aren't placing him on IR. Logan Thomas and Jesse James are expected to share tight end duties while Hockenson is out. The Lions are on bye in Week 5.
Hockenson has been quiet after a historic NFL debut (6 receptions, 131 yards, 1 touchdown), with just 5 catches for 35 scoreless yards over the last three games.
- Titans' A.J. Brown torches Oakland for 153 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Seattle's Rashaad Penny (knee) will not return on Sunday night December 8th, 2019
- Tampa Bay's Jameis Winston overcomes hand injury, accounts for 434 yards and 4 scores in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- 49ers' Emmanuel Sanders accumulates 7 receptions for 157 yards and 1 score in Week 14's victory over New Orleans December 8th, 2019
- Saints' Drew Brees explodes for 6 touchdowns in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Green Bay's Aaron Jones accounts for 192 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Lions' Matthew Stafford says back healing 'as it should' December 5th, 2019
- Kerryon Johnson (knee, IR) returns to Lions practice December 4th, 2019
- Matthew Stafford (back) remains week-to-week for Lions December 2nd, 2019
- T.J. Hockenson done for Lions in 2019 due to ankle injury December 2nd, 2019
- Lions send Jeff Driskel to IR, sign QB Kyle Sloter November 30th, 2019
- Lions' T.J. Hockenson (shoulder) active for Week 13's matchup against Chicago November 28th, 2019